If you can create more shocking work piece using jQuery then it could amazed anyone. Best jQuery plugins enables you to create awesome animations and effects to your website.
In this post we are just presenting round-up of excellent plugins that will surely helpful to create incredibly interactive web applications without having to much worry about accessibility issues.
All these jQuery plugins are listed here in a random way so that there will be some anxiety that what comes next! So let’s get started to check out 75 Most Useful jQuery Plugins. And stay tuned for more advantageous roundups on our site.
1) jPhotoGrid : This plugin takes a simple list of images and captions and turns it into a grid of photos that can be explored and zoomed.
2) MaxImage – jQuery Image Scaler : maxImage is a jquery plugin that automatically scales images based on how much room they have in the browser window. The image will always fill your browser window.
7) jQuery Slider(Safari Style): jQuery Slider is easy to use and multifunctional jQuery plugin.
9) jMultiselect2side : Multiselect (html select with parameter multiple=”multiple”) normally are very difficult to use. In this plugin, the select is double (double side select), the right one with the selected element, the left side for insert other element.
10) Pines Notify : Pines Notify is a Growl like notification plugin.
12) jOla : This plugin help to add Ola effect on the text.
14) bMap : This plugin allows you to quickly and easily add mapping to your website. It has been designed from the beginning to handle lots of markers, lots of layers, and custom marker icons. The internal Google object is exposed, so you can continue to use all of the power of the Google Maps API. You can also access the internals of the bMap object.
15) jQuery Path Selector : Path selector is a breadcrumb bar jquery plugin for selection of hierarchic options (similar to address bar of Vista’s Windows Explorer).
16) jqChromelessYoutube : This plugin embeds the Chromeless Youtube player on an element and plays videos from a Youtube playlist continuously. You can adjust the player’s size, the playlist ID, show/hide title,controls and playlist by passing parameters to the plugin.
17) Navit : Nav it is a great plugin which converts html lists into navigation. It has many options which include horizontal navigation, vertical navigation, accordion style systems, drop down menu systems and more.
19) jDoubleSelect : jDoubleSelect is a jQuery plugin to transform one select with optgroups into two selects, the first one with all groups and the second updated with the options of the group selected.
20) zWeatherFeed – Yahoo! Weather Plugin : This plugin will read the current weather for a location using Yahoo! Weather. It produces structured HTML with in-built CSS classes for styling. Simple and easy to use.
21) Table Highlighter : Simple plugin to highlight rows & columns to make the table easier to read.
23) Open Standard Media Player : The Open Standard Media Player is an all-in-one media player for the web. This media player is an industry changing, open source (GPL) media player that is built to dynamically deliver any type of web media, including HTML5, YouTube, Vimeo, and Flash.
24) zRSSFEED – RSS Feeds Reader Plugin : This plugin will read RSS feeds from any website url using the Google Feeds API. It produces structured HTML with in-built CSS classes for styling. Simple and easy to use.
25) zFlickrFeed – Flickr Feed Reader : This plugin will read Flickr photo feeds for a user and/or a list of tags. It produces structured HTML with in-built CSS classes for styling. Simple and easy to use.
26) jQuery Infinite Scroller : jQuery Infinite Scroller lazy-loads more and more articles from a location of your choice in order to allow infinite scrolling of a content list. For example, you may choose to display 10 articles when the page loads, but add a further 10 articles once the user has scrolled towards the bottom of the current list – and so on!
27) FS.Magnify : jQuery fsMagnify plugin is a simple plugin that magnifies the images over a certain ratio by clicking on them.
28) 3D Feature Image Carousel : This plugin rotates images in a three dimensional (simulated) carousel. Optionally, all images can have a description element attached to them that pops up on an overlay whenever that image rotates to the center.
29) JDesktop : Framework for making desktop-like environment in a web browser with very cool effects and animations.You can resize, minimize, maximize and drag windows and change windows themes.
30) Sliding Image Gallery : The idea behind this plug-in is to display a varying number of images in an attractive and easy to use manner. The SlidingGallery plug-in will take a group of images and turn them into a cyclical gallery of images which the user can click through. One image will be centered on the screen, with two smaller images off to the sides.
31) Pajinate – A jQuery Pagination Plugin : A jQuery plugin that reworks a list of DOM elements such that they are presented in a easy to navigate, paged manner.
32) Tiny Carousel : Tiny Carousel is a lightweight Jquery based carousel for sliding html based content. You can slide vertical or horizontal and it supports navigation by button or paging.
33) bgFade : This plugin allows
you to duplicate the CSS:hover effect, along with some professional jQuery frosting on top. It’s as easy as
:hover, but lets you do a whole lot more.
34) mb.MediaEmbedder : A jquery
plugin helps you to show a movie from youtube, vimeo, flickr, livestream, ustream. Or to embed your
audiopodcast (mp3 file) on your web page.